– Krip-Hop Nation tenth anniversary with DJ Quad CD late Jan.
– Black Kripple new EP, Krip-Blues Stories, Feb.
– Leroy Moore’s Children Book, Black Disability Art History 101 will be publish by Xochitl Justice Press and illustrations by Asian Robles. late Feb.
– Krip-Hop Nation’s All Women CD. Compile by Lisa Ganser and Vita E. Cleveland in March
– Krip-Hop Nation Bay Area Tour July
– Joe Capers’ Month August Film, Naru. August
-Part Two of A Journey To The South Tour (Back to South Africa/Ghana) Aug
– A Journey To The South Africa film/book Dec
– Ronald Galiwango & Krip-Hop Nation continue to raise funds so Eunice in Uganda can finish her education to become an advocate of people with disabilities.