Leroy Moore/Krip-Hop Nation’s Performance\Workshop\Lecture Contract
University\College\High School: __________________________________________
Department\Student Group: ______________________________
Place of Performance: ________________________________
Date(s): Beginning on and ending on________________
Date/Time of engagement from – to
Type of engagement: _ Speaking Presentation\Workshop\Performance
Read Carefully Contract Terms:
1) Payment for services under this contract shall be the fixed sum of $1000.00 payable at the event or no later than a week after satisfactory completion of the event. Late fees are $50.00 each day after a week after the event. Paper work should be done through the internet weeks before the event.
2) Leroy Moore &/or Krip-Hop Artists’ travel and accommodation i.e. food, hotel and transportation shall be arranged and covered by the host i.e. universities and colleges who are inviting Leroy Moore/Krip-Hop Nation upon consultation with Leroy about days, time and airport etc.. If needed the host will cover an assistant’s travels and accommodation and will provide ground transportation to and from the airport, to the hotel and gig.
3) The host agrees to buy Leroy Moore/Krip-Hop Nation latest book or CD for their classes and/or bookstore from his publisher/Krip-Hop Nation before or at or after the scheduled event (The host might consider Krip-Hop Nation’s other merchandize for their class). For more information on how to order Leroy’s/Krip-Hop Nation’s latest merchandize call him. (510) 649-8438
4) The host will accommodate Leroy Moore/Krip-Hop Nation’s technical needs to complete their performances\speaking.
5) If the host need to cancel at the last minute for an emergency then the host must show a best effort to reschedule the event in the upcoming school year.
6) The host will discuss with Leroy Moore what they want i.e. workshop, lecture or performance or all three and on what topic by phone or email.
7. The host will publicize the performance\workshop in local newspapers, radio and television stations\student paper\on social networks with their own materials or Leroy’s press material and will write a review of the performance\workshop/presentation and mail it to Leroy. The host will make an effort to videotape Leroy Moore/Krip-Hop Nation’s performance, talk, presentation and give a copy of the video to Leroy.
8. For student groups I recommend the group team up with departments like the African American Dept or Disability Studies Dept or Music Dept to not only cover cost but to get more attraction.
I, ________________________________________ agree with the contract terms
Event’s Date: ______________________________________
Print Name: ______________________________ Today’s Date ______________
Signature: _______________________________ Today’s Date _______________
Leroy F Moore Jr
1370 University Ave. #316 Berkeley, CA. 94702 (510) 649-8438 www.kriphopnation.com Email: Kriphopnation@gmail.com